BCA African Business
Business Book of the Year
Submissions for the BCA African Business
Book of the Year are now open!
Entries are for all business books on Africa published from 1 January 2019 to 31 August 2022. There is no cost to participate and you can submit more than one entry. The competition is open to writers from all nationalities who have written a business book on Africa.
About the awards:
The Business Council for Africa, in partnership with Brand Communications and African Business magazine is launching BCA African Business Book of the Year award: an annual competition which aims at bringing to light business stories in Africa. BCA African Business Book of the Year will bring together the top tier in African publishing and the business world to celebrate those stories that are changing the business landscape and the talented authors and publishers that are bringing these to light.
The winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony which will take place in London next year. The winner will be awarded with a trophy and 10000 USD! Second and third positions will also get 5000 USD and 2500 USD prizes respectively.
- Biographies & corporate stories
- Business strategy (Entrepreneurship, Investment, Leadership & Management)
- Behavioural Science & Psychology
- Industry specific books (Banking & Finance; Energy & Environment ; Entertainment & Media; Manufacturing & Commerce; Technology & Innovation; Industrialisation; Agriculture)
- Growth Markets
- Historical books on the above